Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 2- Now That I'm by Myself... I'm in a Video by Myself Contest



We really want you to come to Culture Collision on Tuesday, October 16th at Bayou Bend Collection & Gardens! The DiverseWorks staff has created 3 more videos to inspire you to come to our table and compete in Now That I'm by Myself... I'm in a Video by Myself Contest. The winner of the contest will be announced on October 22nd and will receive a gift certificate to Correlli's and a DiverseWorks goodie bag.











Shawna

p.s. Please make sure to come to Je me laver, Je regarde moi-même tomorrow at DiverseWorks! Rachel Cook has invited an amazing group of local and regional artists to discuss the use of self in video/performance work. Jenny Schlief, Erick Michaud and Robert Boland will be here! It starts at 11am. Audience participation is welcomed!

No comments: