Thursday, October 8, 2009

Now That I'm by Myself... I'm in a Video by Myself Contest



Inspired by our current exhibition, "Now that I'm by myself," she says, "I'm not by myself, which is good," DiverseWorks is hosting a contest for Culture Collision on Tuesday, October 13th from 6-8pm at the Bayou Bend Garden and Collections.

We are inviting people at Culture Collision to come and shoot a short video with our FLIP video cameras!

The Rules for the contest
*You have to be in the video by yourself
*Your video can be no longer than a minute

The winner of "Now That I'm by Myself... I'm in a Video by Myself Contest" will be selected by the DiverseWorks staff. The winner will be announced on October 22, 2009. Winning entry will be announced through the DiverseWorks website, email and blog.

Winner of "Now That I'm by Myself... I'm in a Video by Myself Contest" will receive a gift certificate to Correlli's and a DiverseWorks goodie bag.

Some of the DiverseWorks staff have created videos to inspire YOU to come to Culture Collision. Check them out....





Shawna